" In this damn corner, looking through all my thoughts and looking over my shoulder."



The Cycle of ..

I carry a naked face to work today. who cares, all vulnerable already. Its like everyone could see you inside out knowing your thoughts and feelings. 

A lesson to learn and to be shared with everyone, always top up your Touch n Go card and never let yourself queue in the  ticket lane in the morning. I was late to work.. AGAIN.

The weekend was short as I was being a zombie myself. Friday filled my after hours with "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and it was depressing. I'm glad I have that lil bit of humanity in me for loving animals. I learned it from the best I must say. The humans being crazy over the need of medicine that they have to put the chimpanzees in misery. The movie was a bit slow at first but also ended up making me wanting a pet monkey that is smart as Caesar in the movie.

Saturday's Iftar was with the family at Kura Japanese Restaurant @ One World again. Spread was good despite the unorganized and late service from the waiter. There I saw Ramadhan filled with  impatient people. You know la, the month of no devils of any kind, so if you're that bad you are Bad thingy. That's what I realized when it comes to food. Kesian the waiter, if it was me, Ramadhan or not I'll be spitting in your food for being freaking impatient.



Sunday was better. woke up at 4pm (not!) got ready for my favorite dinner at Baan @ Changkat. Something about the Tom Yam there that i cant resist. Everything there just taste so good and very consistent. The night followed by a movie that I regretted watching. "Cowboys and Aliens". I nearly snoozed and snoozed and snoozed.

Thought too many over the weekend. I wanted to fly to another country, working on my career, get myself a cozy crib, to do good for a homeless home but it got stuck when I was doing my accountings with the debts Im tied in. Then it all back slashed the things I plan.

"This cycle of addiction is very powerful and users soon find that they cannot stop even if they want to."

Little to know as Ikki (little clever brother) explained how the effects of Crystal Meth are. Meth releases a surge of dopamine, causing an intense rush of pleasure or prolonged sense of euphoria.Over time, meth destroys dopamine receptors, making it impossible to feel pleasure. In a sum, ikki said that it kills the dopamine which produces pleasure in your brain and the only way you could get pleasure is to sniff it over and over again. That is whack. I was in a middle of reading A Million Little Pieces a semi fictional memoir by James Frey who struggles with alcohol and drug abuse and began to understand the pain. I pray none of my love ones would face such struggle. I pray.

A friendly tweet comforted my morning. who would have known a good gesture form someone you barely talk to you would make you feel better. a simple line as You can Do it Girl puts a warm smile in me. Thank you :)

Have a pleasant Monday to all wherever you are. Lets hope a good week leads us well . need a good laugh? my older brother ladies and gentlemen:-




whenninaspeaks:

"That Voice ..."

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment