" In this damn corner, looking through all my thoughts and looking over my shoulder."



"Teacher, Ape bau Rokok Nie?"



This morning when I was heading to work, as usual I will stop by at u8 store to get my self coffee and lil sotong balls to munch while driving. There were parents walking their lil kids to the montessory. Adorable as they are with pony tails and high socks, some with happy faces and some with scared ones.. some with heavy heavy school bags some with none and more.. it made me think back at the time when i was teaching in KUMON a few years back for a part time job and helping the kids in achieving good intepersonal communication in english and also maths in english.....its not teaching actually but guiding and marking all of their nonsence! yup they called me teacher or teacher Nina...hehhe and was proud of it....!
Ok heres a story to tell that really made my face pink as what a kid would color the lil piggy in their coloring books. I had my cigarette break and a lil coffee here and there...all ready to go back to class and see alll those adorable faces. As i walked to the class..all eyes was on me and i have no idea why until one brat asked me infront of the whole class.....
"teacher....ape bau rokok nie....?"


Yes...as you can imagine my situaion, I was just thinking of slapping that brat!( nah!) hahahahha....well I got through though...telling them that the guard was smoking and start telling them how bad smoking is....mymymy....
teacher Nina...hahahahha....well its hilarious when i think of it...since then...i will always remember to bring extra fumes to get rid of that teacher smoking smell......im sorry kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment